Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Worst. Blogger. Ever

We're home. I know, you would never know it given that we left off in San Diego, CA.

Here's the deal, driving around on highways upwards of 9 hours a day, every day, for a month and a half is exhausting. Your eyes get tired, your shoulders ache, you just want to go to sleep every time you get a bed like surface to sleep on. I have a ton of half written blogs that I started to write but ended up just saying things like "Arizona is pretty". I know that my readers expect nothing but quality, so I chose to stop blogging until I returned.

Unfortunately, multiple people contacted my mom and asked if something horrible had happened to me because of the sudden blog stoppage. I apologize. I didn't realize so many people cared about my well being and I thank those who contacted my mom. For those who didn't contact mom....what the hell!?!?! I could be lying in a ditch in Utah and you wouldn't have done anything. Thanks. Thanks a lot.

Now I'm back and I have nothing to do. Today I slept until noon before declaring victory in my battle against the Lawrence Township Library (90+ dollars in fines over the past 10 years mysteriously gone, this is what happens when you wait things out). After that I declared the day a success, came home and had a glass or two of wine. This is my life now, and will continue to be my life until someone finds these traits employable. As a result, I have lots of time to tell you stories of our time on the road. So keep checking back, this blog is not done, it's not even halfway done. Our drive may be finished but the trip is far from over.

Here is a preview of what's to come











No comments:

Post a Comment