Sunday, September 13, 2009

Twitter

Holy age of technology, Batman!

Follow us @ http://twitter.com/meandmyvolvo

Travels With Auggie was too long so I went with blog title choice #2. 

We'll be using Twitter for random updates along the way when we find internet hotspots but don't want to pull out the computer for a full blog. Possible updates include:

-Always thought Hoover was on Mt. Rushmore
-@ Yellowstone. It looks better on calendars
-Tried to ford the river and our oxen died  (by the way, Vegas is now letting you bet on how many Oregon Trail jokes will be made on this blog. I suggest taking the over. I also have no idea how betting works....so take my words with a grain of salt)
-Well that was a poor decision :(

The twitter is public so you can follow it without having an account. If you do have an account I suggest clicking the little "follow" button. 

No comments:

Post a Comment